Wednesday 9 July 2014

Design - Enjoy The Simple Things In Life


Yesterday I were in the mood for design! I were looking at the background for the header of my blog & started thinking of all the possibilities. It's such a simple texture of paper and watercolour but it made my mind run wild; Don't you find it strange how the simple things make you think of so much more? 
I think I have mentioned before I like to dabble in designing but I also have an online shop (Go me!) On here my designs & photo can be sold as prints, phone cases, cushions, rugs, cards, T-Shirts, shower curtains, clocks.. etc,etc. I think my newest design works really well as quite a few of them so here they are! 
Please tell me what you think!
 





 All these pieces & more are available to buy on my Society6 website - items start from as little as £7. From time to time I can give you some money off offers & free international shipping! (As Society6 is based in the US) And I have one now for all you darlings YAY!

FREE Worldwide Shipping + $5 Off New Biker Tanks
All you have to do is click this Web Url - Michaela Palmer | Society6

Promotion expires July 13, 2014 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases, Throw Pillows with inserts and Rugs.

Michaela.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...