Saturday 5 July 2014

First Post!

I just want to say Hiaa! & Welcome to my blog! This is my first post with many to come in the future. If you have read my About Me, you'll know I'm a keen photographer & I'm hoping to include lots of my images on here for you to enjoy! 


I also have passions for - Clothing, Design, Bags, TV Series, Music, Food, Make-up (Even if I'm not good at it), All things Geek, Home Decor, Cats, Bargains & everything in between. All of which I will be including on Watercolour Camera, if you ever think of anything you'd like me to review or a photography project you'd like to work together on Ect, just get in-touch, Comment/E-mail. 
For the next week I'm hoping to get all of this up & running; work out the kinks, start designing and hoping to be posting on a regular basis. For now I'll just post a few of recent photos I've taken, See you again soon.
Michaela.xo



 



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12515429/?claim=df6x28gcwgp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...