Monday 4 August 2014

Wishlist - Topshop



  Have you seen Topshop lately? They have some lovely sale items on at the moment (you know me.. cannot resist a sale) & quite few new pieces for the A/W14 collection! Here's a quick list of my favorites & I added a satchel in there for good measure.

Number One. Medium Clean Satchel - £28
Number Two. Lips in Ditsy - £8
Number Three. Giggle Geek Shoes - £28
Number Four. Cami & Shorts PJ Set - £26
Number Five. Olivia Burton Watch - £62
Number Six. Lace Collar Top - £16
Number Seven. Strappy Lace Panel Sundress - £35

  I actually need to get these in my life, like right now.. but payday hasn't arrived yet so I shall just dream, for now. My top three are Number One, Number Three & Number Four. 
  What to say about Number One? Well it's a satchel, an adorable satchel & that's enough said! I'll move on to Number Three; I'm predominately a ankle boots kinda girl, but these shoes/sandal hybrid caught my eye. Firstly, they are super cute! & Secondly, they cover the toes plus the heels, which is wonderful for me as I hate toes! (Strange.. I know.) Now Number Four, I'm always on the look out for new PJ's (I've just bought this & this and i'm spending more time in them, then normal clothes) This set is too lovely to resist, the colour is perfect for me & the texture looks soft & delicate, great for the rest of summer!

  How about yourself, found anything nice at topshop lately?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...